We offer flexible home insurance coverage options so you can choose to protect only what you want without spending money on coverage that you don't necessarily need. Our range of home insurance discounts and credits will help you keep your hard-earned money in your pocket. And our flexible payment options let you pay your premium in the most convenient way. Aside from our excellent home insurance, we provide many other personal insurance polices as well.
Home Insurance Coverage
Property insurance coverage can help repair your home in the event of a covered damage due to:
- Fire and lighting
- Windstorms and hail
- Smoke damage
- Freezing damage
Liability insurance helps cover you if someone makes a claim of injury or property damage against you or your family.
- Claims for injury to others on or off your property
- Claims for property damage
- Liability defense costs
- Medical expenses for injuries to others
Renters Insurance Coverage
A renters insurance policy can help repair or replace your property if it is stolen or damaged. But coverage doesn't stop there; it applies to people, too. It can help you if an accident happens in your home. The policy will pay for covered losses if you are liable for injuries or damages to other people's property or if they have legal defense costs.
Umbrella Insurance Coverage
For better overall insurance coverage, our Umbrella policies are a surprisingly affordable way for you to protect personal assets.
Our umbrella insurance provides protection for covered situations such as:
- Global protection anywhere you go
- Car accidents
- Accidental falls or other injuries on your property
- Swimming pool or home playground injuries
- Accidents involving your ATV, snowmobile, boat or personal watercraft
- Dog bites
- Golf course injuries
- Libel, slander or invasion of privacy claims
Identity Theft Protection Insurance
Identity theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US, and undoing the damage of a privacy loss can take more time and money than most people realize. It is estimated that ID theft victims pay nearly $95 the first month alone for professionals to resolve the damage - about double the annual cost of our Identity theft protection insurance. Victims of medical ID theft have it even worse because it can cost thousands for medical professionals to review and resolve medical records and other traces of the crime.
Your identity can be stolen and abused in a variety of ways, such as:
- Wallet and purse snatching
- Mailbox raiding to obtain bank and credit card statements
- Trash and dumpster diving
- Online skimming and phishing of personal data
- Email scams by crooks posing as legitimate companies
- Corporate data breaches
- Credit reports obtained by thieves pretending to be an employer
We don't want you to go through that, so if you are a victim, we suggest using our identity theft protection to help you get back on your feet and prevent future identity theft incidents.